Don’t just return to travel. Come back safer, leaner, smarter.
What does that mean…?
Well, we can pick up where we left off and just make the required Covid-19 changes, or we can use this opportunity to shake up the roadmap and make some improvements. Zeno, our online booking tool, helps us to do just that with their new product enhancements.
Come back safer
Our travel program puts your traveller’s safety first and supports your organisation’s duty of care requirements.
- Airline and hotel safety measures visually highlighted within the booking flow
- Visually track your travellers current and upcoming trips on the Zeno dashboard
- Multi-tier approval workflows can be dynamically assigned based on trip parameters
Come back leaner
Benefit from an efficient travel program that delivers heightened cost control without sacrificing your traveller’s preferences.
- Mitigate lost fares with unused ticket credits surfaced within the booking flow
- Enhanced spend control and visibility – Right to Travel, Trip Budget
- Multi-source content engine gives a greater selection of booking choices
Come back Smarter
Lead the way in delivering an effective travel program that drives adoption and responds to today’s rapidly changing environment.
- Personalised User Interface that gets to know your traveller’s preferences
- Rich airline content delivers a frictionless booking experience
- Stay up to date with regulatory requirements – airline contact tracing
- Sustainability – reduce and keep track of your organisation’s carbon footprint
Sustainability and Carbon Offsetting
With travel being in the spotlight when it comes to issues of sustainability and carbon footprints, it’s an issue we take very seriously here at Goldman Travel. Transparency is always the first step and with alternatives being offered to corporate travellers, it makes it much easier to make conscious decisions when it comes to selecting our travel elements.
We are excited to now offer enhanced filtering options and display of EV and Hybrid hire vehicles through Zeno. It includes the ability to select fuel type filter, shortlist preferencing and premium preferred iconography.
Corporate customers can now receive personalized carbon offset data within the booking flow, with the flown itinerary sent to the provider to be offset.
Zeno will provide an ‘actioned’ carbon program for corporate customers and online/offline flown bookings will be sent to the provider (where Zeno has a record of the booking). Phase 1 will include flight carbon data with hotels, rental cars and rail to be rolled out in future phases. For further clarity you will now see a confirmation screen showing the total emission value and see notification of this offset by the company.
Enhanced Travel Arranger Workflow
The new Express Search Widget has streamlined the search process for travel arrangers and self-bookers directly from the Zeno Dashboard.
This feature is fully mobile optimized and has the following functionality:
- Add guest travellers
- Change Cost centres
- Enables selection of additional components (eg hotel) on recommended screen
- Searches flight options without having to complete traveller details
Right to Travel (pre-approval process)
There has also been an update to the Right to Travel process.
The online tool enables the user to request pre-approval for a journey before travel is booked.
This is a huge benefit in assisting companies to manage spend control and visibility of intended employee travel. Fully captured in the trip audit, Right to Travel will remove the need for emails/phone calls/3rd party solutions.